Volunteer with Us
We are nothing without volunteers - literally. From our elected officers and trustees that lead the organization to those that contribute an hour or two each year, the BPC is 100% comprised of people that voluntarily give their time to better the park.
We welcome new volunteers throughout the year for all kinds of assistance. We currently need volunteers for the below roles. Send an email to email@example.com if you're interested and able to help!
- Volunteer hospitality (wrangle waivers and sign in sheet, hand out refreshments)
- Digging out and clearing invasive plant species (spring/fall events)
- Take digital photos for publicity and marketing purposes
- Sell raffle tickets to public at 2016 summer fundraising event (June 18 & 19, 10am-5pm)
- Weed planting beds (playground landscape, tennis plaza, azalea walk)
- Water newly planted trees & shrubs (generally during summer months)
WORK FROM HOME VOLUNTEERS
- Grant Writing
- Solicit raffle donations, organizing raffle baskets
- Assist with publicity (hanging posters around town, distributing digital photos with written captions to local press, maintain park kiosk